Thursday, October 9, 2008

Boredom

I am stilling in Lampros Hall on campus thinking that Seven is not going to get here fast enough. I can tell that it is becoming mid-semester because I am in the thick of homework and exams. I also have to view the schools production of Urinetown for credit in my acting class. I decided that going home only to turn around and spend time and money on gas would be a dumb idea, so I am doing some much needed homework on the schools computers. I am really bored though. I have no one to talk to and this room smells like feet.
After a crazy last week, this one seems really mellow. I am poor and that sucks. I also think that I might have contracted hand, foot, and mouth disease from my nephew because I am getting a really weird rash on my arm. Pretty coll huh? It is hard to tell the difference between my cat scratches and new infestations of sores, they all look alike.
I wanted to be Napoleon Bonaparte for Halloween and I can't find a bicorne hat. If you have seen one, it could be a good time and I just might show up at your Halloween party.
I will be in a concert choir performance next Wednesday so if you want to come see me sing because I don't think you will be able to hear me, right here at Weber State at seven.
For now, I think that I will go and find somewhere good to take a nap.

1 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

hum... I think you have stressedoutishcondritis the cure to to stop worrying ;)
This week has been really mellow... other than my kids make me nuts-o!
Happy homeworking!