Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

So, my life has slowed down a little. The Megan drama is still very much happening, but I don't feel so overwhelmed by it any more. I have concluded that sometimes you just have to ignore some things until they go away, or else there are a lot of built up worries that haunt you. There were several things in my life that I had no control over, but I felt guilty about them anyway. My back still has some incredible knots in it though.
Today has been good. I spent my morning partying with kindergartners. I love that my new job has a lot of different things going on with it. Every child is different and they make it spontaneous. Because I am a tutor, I get the more problematic kids. I never really struggled in school and I am having a hard time relating. I hope that in time I will get better and actually help at least one of the students. I have spent almost this whole week in the library and I couldn't have had a better fill in position. If I ever get the chance to work in a library, I would move across the world to do so. PS I don't think that I told you I got a job.
ILP is still making the assignments for the head teachers, and I am still waiting for any news from them. I guess I should send in my paperwork and maybe it would go faster. I don't know why I keep procrastinating it.
This semester has flown by and I have concluded that I love school too much to ever leave it. I might not be in college forever, but I will be teaching forever. I love school and I love to learn.
Have a Happy Halloween or hope you had one.

0 comments: