Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crazy is as Crazy Does

This past week was eventful. It is such a simple and bland statement that I hardly feel that it gives last week justice. I hardly know where to start and the beginning seems too cliche' to begin there either. We'll start with the bad news and work our way to the boring stuff. Thursday was one of the worst days ever! Monaire and Paul spent the night Wednesday after my uber horrible choir concert. Not that we sang bad, it was just really hot and there were a lot of people and I was not feel good and I am still not feeling good. I didn't get to bed until one-ish because Terra also came back from CEU to spend the weekend on account of fall break. She slept in my room because Monaire was in her room and Paul was on the couch. The next morning I had two tests that I failed, I needed to get finger printed so I could have start my job that I will only be attending until I hopefully leave to a foreign country for about five months. I had to wait until three and I get out of class at one. My mom yelled at me because Paul was supposed to stay at our house for several days because he had surgery on Thursday to re-graft his hand. Long story shortened, Paul wasn't telling me anything and my mom was pissed. So I sat on the horrible bench outside of the fingerprint office and cried until I was numb. I did get fingerprinted though. Happy thought. I find out that our basement has flooded again. Life can get worse, I promise. I am crazy sick with a cold and my back has so many knots that I can't find a good place to sleep. So here's the good news! I have a job now, Paul is talking to me, I got finger printed, my stress zits are slowly going away, and the test that I thought I had today, I really don't have. If I can keep being happy today, then there is hope for tomorrow.

1 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

My felt bad about Paul... The whole basement thing was stressful for everyone and she was trying to get ready for the cruise. She told me she felt really bad because she knew she was yelling at the middle-man. It is good you are feeling better!